When you send an email through BuzzStream with link tracking enabled, we replace your link with a tracking link. When the recipient clicks it, we count it as a click and then redirects the recipient to the original URL.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't BuzzStream track clicks when I use a URL as the descriptive text for a link that's in my email?
- Can using click tracking impact email deliverability?
- I sent myself and my team member a test email and BuzzStream didn’t identify it as an opened email. Why not?
- How do I completely disable open tracking or click tracking for myself or other team members in my account?
- How do I turn tracking on or off for a specific message?
- How does link tracking work?
- How does open tracking work?