When you send an email through BuzzStream with open tracking enabled, we embed an invisible image at the bottom of the message. When the recipient opens the email, the image is retrieved from our servers and we count it as an email open.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't BuzzStream track clicks when I use a URL as the descriptive text for a link that's in my email?
- Can using click tracking impact email deliverability?
- I sent myself and my team member a test email and BuzzStream didn’t identify it as an opened email. Why not?
- How do I completely disable open tracking or click tracking for myself or other team members in my account?
- How do I turn tracking on or off for a specific message?
- How does link tracking work?
- How does open tracking work?