Rollover the Settings icon in the top right of BuzzStream. Select Settings from the dropdown.
Select Connect to Email in the settings menu options.
Click Add Email Account.
Step 1 - Select Other
Email provided by companies other then Google, Yahoo, and AOL can be setup here. Before you get started make sure that you have the information and settings for the following:
- Incoming Mail Server Address
- Incoming Mail Server security settings including any custom port numbers
- Outgoing SMTP Mail Server Address
- Outgoing SMTP Mail Server security settings including any custom port numbers
- Username format (Some email providers and exchange servers require full email address and others just username. Check with your email provider or IT department for their requirements)
Step 2 - Basic Account information
Enter the following to begin the process of connecting to your email:
- Description (only used in the Connect to Mail settings)
- Who can see emails from this account
- Who can sent emails from this account
When finished click Next to continue.
Step 3 - Setup Automatic Email Tracking
Enter your IMAP Mail Server address and Username. Your Password is automatically populated from the password entered in Step 1.
Advanced Settings contain the security settings. By default the Security is set to SSL using port 993.
Click Next to continue.
**If you don't want to enable Automatic Email Tracking for this email account you can click "Skip and configure outgoing server >>".
Step 4 - Connect to Outgoing Mail Server
Enter the Outgoing SMTP Mail Server address and Username.
Reenter your password.
Advanced Settings contain the security settings. By default the Security is set to None using port 25. To edit click Advanced Settings.
Click Save to finish.
If BuzzStream was able to make a successful connection to your Mail Server you will find an test email in your inbox with the subject "BuzzStream test message".