- First, click the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of BuzzStream.
- Select Connect to Email in the settings menu options.
- Select the Gmail and Google Apps option.
(If you have an Exchange Mail Server or you don't know your provider select Other. See How do I Connect to Email using an Exchange Server or other email provider?)
- Before you select the Gmail Icon make sure you are logged in (within the same browser) to the Gmail/Google Apps account you want to add to BuzzStream.
Select the Icon and BuzzStream initiates the Googles OAuth authentication. A new window will open where you'll be asked to Grant Access for BuzzStream to access your account. Click the Grant Access button to continue. If you're logged into multiple accounts use the radio button to select the account you want to authorize.
If you are not logged into the account you want to authorize select Deny Access and you'll be returned to BuzzStream. Log into your Gmail or Google Apps account in your browser and then initiate the Connect to Email process again.
- BuzzStream finishes connecting your email and returns you back to the Connect to Mail settings menu showing the connected accounts info and Privacy Permissions. Here you can make any changes to the Name, Description, and Privacy settings. Click Save to finish.