Please note. We highly suggest you test sending Outreach messages through the Alias account/s added to your Gmail and Google Apps account before you start conduct Outreach. it to make sure you have an understanding of how it works.
To add the outgoing only alias email address (set up in a gmail/google apps account) in your BuzzStream account do the following:
1. Go to Connect to Email found in Settings.
2. Add Email Account and select Other as the provider. Enter in all the info for the alias address. You will need to put a password in the password field. If you don't have one put the password in for the authenticating account. Set all permissions and click Next.
3. Do not set up the Automatic Email Tracking. Instead click "Skip and configure outgoing sever >>"
4. Enter in the Outgoing mail server (for gmail/google app it's "smtp.gmail.com"), the user name (full email address) of the account you are authenticating through, Password, and in Advanced Settings enter in the SSL type and Port. Click Save to finish.
5. Repeat for any additional Alias accounts.
You have now set up the email alias in BuzzStream and you can send Outreach from that address.