Yes. BuzzStream does allow you to create Custom Fields. Adding Custom Fields to your account gives you the ability to track extra information about your contacts and links.
BuzzStream Custom Fields are specific to:
- Link Partners (Media Outlets)
- Links (Link Building accounts only)
Custom fields can be created with the following parameters:
- Text (Single Value)
- Dropdown (Multiple Values)
- Check Boxes (Multiple Values)
- Number (Multiple Values)
Global or Project Specific (if Projects are enabled):
- Standard custom fields have the same value in all projects.
- Project specific fields can have one value in project 1 and a different value in project 2.
BuzzStream has four fields that can be customized. They are:
- Relationship Stage for People
- *Relationship Stage for Link Partners (Media Outlets)*
- Type for Link Partners (Media Outlets)
- Type for Links
*Relationship Stage for Link Partners (Media Outlets) can be customized witht he exception of two values: Attempting to Reach & Link Accepted (Link Building only). Attempting to Reach is automatically assigned when you conduct Outreach to a contact and the Relationship Stage is not set or Not Started. Link Accepted becomes the relationship stage when then Backlink Checker finds a link assigned to that Link Partner that is Linking.