Locate the Prospect record/s you want to Blacklist from this and all future Prospecting results.
To Blacklist one result:
- Locate the record you want to block
- in the column next to the Prospect Name are three icons. Use the right most icon (a circle with a diagonal line through it) to Blacklist that site.
- The icon will be colored red to show the Blacklisted status.
- The next time you refresh the screen this prospect will no longer show in the prospecting results list.
To Blacklist multiple results:
- Select the records you want to convert using the check boxes on the left side of the record.
- Or use the select all check box to the left of the Name field on the header row of the Link Partners Tab to select all the viewable prospects.
- Once the records are selected you will see the number of records selected on the tool bar (below the Search bar). Select 'Block'.
- Next confirm that you want to block the prospect. Click OK to continue.